fimmtudagur, janúar 27, 2005

speed is the key

Moving too fast, I forget where I am. I'm sure Heisenberg has something to say about this, maybe in German and maybe in Danish. I hear that he spoke a little -- a side effect of his friendship with Niels Bohr. I wonder what his accent is like. Or rather, I would wonder what his accent was like if I were not much too busy. Dashing, dashing, I read over the passage to make sure I understand it, and I do. I throw on a short leather jacket before speeding out the door. But it is too warm for this garment, and when I am asked about the passage I realize that I have forgotten to move the text from one language to the other, and it is still sitting where it started. I turn my mental pockets inside-out in search of the right English words, but I do not have them with me. I must have grabbed the jacket instead.


Engin ummæli:

 
Hvaðan þið eruð